In this Episode, Best Budget Drone 2017, we will do a full unboxing of the best under budget drone with HD camera. Syma X8G quadcopter. unboxing, whats in side the box, test flight, video sample footage taken from the drone. and much more! Subscribe for more videos and free giveaway
Subscribe to our channel for more videos like these and upcoming giveaways
Link to buy – http://amzn.to/2dT3WzP
– Coming with 1080P Action HD Camera for shooting videos and taking photos while flying.
– 4-Channel RC quadcopter with 6-Axis Gyro system and headless mode, to make sure stable flight.
– With 2.4G anti-interference technology, even other drones are flying at the same time they will not interfere each other.
– You can use your transmitter to control the quadcopter for completing series flight actions, such as Up and Down, Ascending and Descending, Turning Left and Right, Left and Right Sideways Flight, Hovering and 360-degree Rotating.
– The quad copter can fly both indoor and outdoor.
Transmitter (Remote Controller,Battery Not Included)
HD Camera set
AC Charger with DC Power Adapter
7.4V 2000mAh Li-on Battery
Connect with Royal Tech!
Tweets by TheRoyalTech
Snapchat – TheRoyalTech
Amazon US – http://amzn.to/2ltX160
Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/2kfeGtk
Get 6 Months of free 2 Day Amazon Prime shipping and other deals! Limited offer! For students only!
USA – http://amzn.to/2kCxc20
Canada – http://amzn.to/2kZ2bWZ
For non-students get 30 Day free trial
USA – http://amzn.to/2kCMNP5
Canada – http://amzn.to/2l3qrXE
If you like this video! let me know in a comment and subscribe for more great content! If you think this video might be of interest to a friend feel free to share! 🙂
Contact us – email@example.com (Business inquiries ONLY)
A complete review of the cheapest drone that can carry a GoPro, or other action cameras with ease: The Tarantula X6 (http://amzn.to/2ihJbkZ)
Tarantula X6: http://amzn.to/2ihJbkZ or
Pros: Great power, great range, amazingly cheap price (roughly !), and plenty of spare parts available. Spare batteries are cheap (~) and the drone can carry any of my action cameras. Combine it with good conditions (low wind) and a good action camera with electronic image stabilization ( such as the GitUp2 or ELE Explorer Pro) and you can have fairly stable, impressive footage for a fraction of the price of a Phantom. Can even carry a FPV transmitter and allow you to fly first person view-style!
Cons: For the price–nothing! Just make sure to stock on spare parts because it is a brushed drone, and the gears will wear overtime (replacement parts less than )
GitUp2: http://bit.ly/2lSXhY9 or http://amzn.to/2meOXUk
Action Camera Mount: https://tinyurl.com/hddbow9
(Used a piece of foam and velcro to attach to quad or just use a “Credit card zip tie mount” sample footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSp3NpDH0V8)
Used with permission
floatinurboat – Spirit of Things NCS Release
Video Rating: / 5